Cerium Oxide Resin-Bonded Flexwheel
This product consists of a hard plastic hub with a layer of foam between the hub and belt made from mediumweight (Carbo) waterproof cloth backing.
Our Flexwheels are available in (2) sizes 1.5 x 6 & 2 x 8 Inch that includes a 1” telescopic bushing. Bushing is available for purchase at a cost of $1.40 each with a minimum order of $50.
Flexwheel recycle program
We are in urgent need of 8” flexwheels hubs. If you have any that you are not using and not sure what to do with give us a call.
If you return your used 6” or 8” flexwheel we will deduct $15.00 from your next order.
We can be reached at 802-674-5427 or send us an email at email@example.com
- Use wet
- Made of the highest concentration of Cerium Oxide Compound for the most aggressive surface-area polishing possible
- Perfect for aggressive cutting & polishing results
- Saves precious, rare earth materials by eliminating wasteful slurry
- Saves time and materials with no clean-up and filtration
- Durable and heat friction deformation-resistant
- 1” bore standard, bushings to fit sizes 3⁄4”, 5/8” and 1⁄2” are included.
- Maximum RPM 1725
Cerium Oxide Resin-Bonded Flexwheel can be used for gemstone sanding and gemstone polishing on the following: